Roseville 2016 Networking Event – Roseville Chamber
Presented by the Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce, Roseville 2016 is the Annual South Placer Premier Business and Economic Event, bringing together nearly 700 local and regional business leaders, elected officials and community influencers. Roseville 2016 encourages our attendees to build on their civic, business and personal relationships with a full day of networking opportunities and information sharing. Join us today! To learn about sponsorship levels, click here.
- #CONNECT during the trendshow, breakout sessions, speaker luncheon, and afternoon reception.
- #SHARE and learn about trends and best practices in technology, social media and business development.
- #INFLUENCE and get perspectives from leaders who are shaping their industries and our region.
- #R16 is the biggest economic and business event of the year!
- May 26, 2016
- 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Bayside – Granite Bay Campus: 8191 Sierra College Blvd.
- $75 by May 12th
- $99 after May 12th
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.